NORTH AMERICAN NATIVE AMERICAN REGIONS
black history month
COLONIAL AMERICA WEB HUNT
- What was the name of the ship that the Pilgrims traveled on when they came to America in 1620?
- Where was Plymouth Rock?
- Georgia was named after which British king?
- What grades were taught in a one-room schoolhouse during colonial times?
- What is the full name of Rhode Island?
- New York used to be a Dutch colony called...
- Today's U.S. state of Maine was once part of...
- What does the word Pennsylvania mean?
- Name the four New England Colonies.
- Name the four Middle Colonies.
- Name the five Southern Colonies.
- Name three crops that were grown on southern plantations.
- Slaves in colonial America were people who were kidnapped from...
- What famous colonial American was an author, publisher, politician, scientist, and inventor?
- What was a cooper's job?
- Someone who made wagons and wheels was a...
- Name three things colonial Americans made from corn.
- What famous document was signed in 1776, marking the end of colonial America?